Guy Martin - World's Fastest Van.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone seen this last night?

First time I have actually sat and watched anything with Guy Martin in it and wonders why I have never seen anything else with him in it before (ALL4 Catchup day I think).

Anyhow what a Fantastic Programme and that Van was something else 3.5 Ecoboost, I really did think he was going to push it to get the fastest top speed on the 2 mile straight at the ring with the van on fire.

Davy

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’ve watched every single one of his programmes over the last few weeks.
    The road race in Nevada was pretty cool and the huge Wall of Death is a good ‘un as well.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

I’m going to watch the one from last night on catch up as I missed it.

I’ve watched all the other ones. They were great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I think he’s a brilliant bloke and expect that he would be a great laugh on a night out.
    I created the below to put under my side scuttles because I just love the design.
    It does make me laugh how he’s had it built into the roof tiles on his house.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Guy Martin is ......AWESOME
    How he's not won a TT yet is a travesty but to be fair he's been up against some of the best TT riders of all time.....McGuinness, Hutchison, Dunlop, Anstie, etc so he's had his work cut out. He was tipped to be a presenter on Top Gear a few years back but turned it down....pity because he would have been a breath of fresh air to the programme. His speed challenge programmes were brilliant and he holds world records for all kinds of daft thing.....fastest bike on water, fastest tobogan, fastest boggie, fastest bicycle.....
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

I have also read his book. Interesting and great read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    The van's a fair machine, it was on display last year IIRC at the Grampian Transport Museum, he's a good supporter of the museum loaning a shed load over the years.

Sabine will be trawling German autotrader for a van to modify now.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    What a cracking programme and as a presenter I think he always comes across very well. He always just tells or explains as they are and in simple terms. I always wondered what had happened to his van after his American challenge !
    I’ve watched most if not all of his series to date and they never seem to make me laugh and make you wanting to watch the next.
    I think what makes him different to everyone else is that he wants to get involved in everything that is happening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    It's a shame Guy never took the role of Top Gear Presenter, he comes across as a very approachable and easy going person and as someone said he would have been a breath of fresh air.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Personally I think he’s way too good for Top Gear.
    He’s perfectly suited to the “Our Guy in...” type of programs and just asks questions that wouldn’t normally be asked. His enthusiasm and excitement really add a nice touch to the shows.