Vinyl wrap recommendations?

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Can anyone recommend some good wrapping companies close to Glasgow? I've tried Clyde Wraps and Ultimate Customs and the price is significantly different between the two..

I'm looking to get my roof wrapped and possibly the belt line.

Ta!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Test Passed
    Car
    2004 Dark Silver R53, 2001 Cooper Sport 500, 73 VW Camper, 2010 FRS mr375, 2018 Elddis 194 MOHO
    not that close to Glasgow, an hour away, I used Calum at Spotless Detailing in Perth to fit PPF on my P1 Subaru
    they're good, top class work
    https://www.spotlessvaleting.co.uk/index.html

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    You’ll be able to do the belt line yourself I’m sure it’s relatively easy if you take your time. If you can make it to stirling Spaced Out Graphics (Bryan) would possibly be able to do you a good deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Shore wraps might be able to help, I seen their classic mini wrapped and it looked ace.

Davy

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Thanks I'll give them all a call on Monday and see what works out the cheapest.

MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    I've seen a few videos of the belt line being done and looks quite fiddly. Especially since most kits don't come pre cut to size either.

I guess it's worth a punt and it's only like £10-15 if I mess it up. Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    You’ll be able to do the belt line yourself I’m sure it’s relatively easy if you take your time. If you can make it to stirling Spaced Out Graphics (Bryan) would possibly be able to do you a good deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Belt line is easy enough to do, best to take your time. You don’t want a kit that’s precut, best to cut as you go.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Alright I'll give it a go, thanks! Any recommendations on where to order the beltline kit from? I was going to pick the one up from LUXEWERX
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Belt line is easy enough to do, best to take your time. You don’t want a kit that’s precut, best to cut as you go.
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehjack View Post
    Alright I'll give it a go, thanks! Any recommendations on where to order the beltline kit from? I was going to pick the one up from LUXEWERX

Better with the SMPS2012 kit. Best belt line kit I’ve used
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Cooper
    Not in Glasgow but in Perth and one of the best wrapping companies about, check out their page very impressive
    http://ptwvehiclewrapping.co.uk/