Cars & Coffee Harry Fairbairn Kirkcaldy Sunday 18th November

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Great time today and glad to see new and old faces ,MINI line up a bit confusing but no doubt they know what they are up to
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Fantastic to see everyone today
    Hopefully you all enjoyed it
    Thank you to HF for their fantastic hospitality
    Ali you will always get Arwen back but I did love having cuddles xxx

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    That's me just in the door. Really good to see everyone again and some new faces. Was nice just having a catch up, even though it could prove to be the most expensive nms day out I've ever had

Car
    mini roadster jcw
    TAPS AFF FITT DOON

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by digi View Post
    Great pic S
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thank you to eveyone who made it along to todays Cars and Coffee Meet, it was nice to see so many faces along with a few new faces who fitted in straight away and I hope that we will see you again at a meet soon. Also a huge thank you to Adam and Charmaine for hosting today. It was a nice relaxed day and great to get my head round MINI's new model structure, hopefully it works out.

DSC_0086 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0088 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0090 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0091 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0094 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0094 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0098 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0108 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0110 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0121 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0126 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Fantastic day, and good to meet you all and put faces to usernames and thanks to the team at Harry Fairburn for hosting, looking forward to the Xmas meet now. Stil confused with the new way Mini are doing things, like mats costing £900 as a option in a comfort pack, if you want it in a sport pack. Got to admit the Countryman I test drive is a big step up compared to my R56, not very Mini like to drive but does ooze quality and luxury and first auto I have driven in a year, if I was looking to replace my family car in a couple of years a Countryman will be a contender or a Clubman. Did anyone get stuck on the A92 on the way back? I managed to come off at Lochgelly and got lost until I found Cowdenbeath.

Davy

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterboy View Post
    Fantastic day, and good to meet you all and put faces to usernames and thanks to the team at Harry Fairburn for hosting, looking forward to the Xmas meet now. Stil confused with the new way Mini are doing things, like mats costing £900 as a option in a comfort pack, if you want it in a sport pack. Got to admit the Countryman I test drive is a big step up compared to my R56, not very Mini like to drive but does ooze quality and luxury and first auto I have driven in a year, if I was looking to replace my family car in a couple of years a Countryman will be a contender or a Clubman. Did anyone get stuck on the A92 on the way back? I managed to come off at Lochgelly and got lost until I found Cowdenbeath.

Davy
    We got straight through no issues. We went to the supermarket first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait for the straight! Laura JCW's Avatar
    Car
    F54 JCW Clubman
    Had a lovely day as always with the NMS fam. It was little Arwen’s first Mini Meet and I think she loved all the attention! Thanks to Harry Fairbairn for the great grub, a bit of competition with prizes and rundown of the new structure although a tad confusing for me lol
    MINI F54 John Cooper Works
    19" Cup Spokes, Remus Exhaust, JCW Pro Spoiler Extensions and a MINI Challenge inspired design.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Well another fun afternoon at HF. Thanks to everyone at HF and MINI for their generous hospitality !

It was great to catch up with everyone that made it along (great effort Mark) ... and of course it was great to meet Arwin. Also good to see some old regulars put in an appearance !

I suppose it came at a great time for me, as I hate keeping secrets, so the new MINI addition was taken along to show to those that were in an attendance.

Sorry for being a bit later than expected and I’ll read up on the new spec / trim levels when I get a chance. Well done to those that won a prize for their studying (or some called it cheating).

I suppose I better get back to starting a post about the new machine ...

Thanks William for putting it all together ...

... lastly and by no means least, Christina I’m still jealous of your latest purchase lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.