R56 gloss black bits and spot lamps

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    R56 cooper-s N14 with JCW kit
    Hi. Selling gloss black light surrounds (front and rear ) gloss black handle covers and gloss black fuel cap cover. They were on my car that’s now gone to the scrapyard in the sky

Also got a set of aftermarket spot lamps. Comes with brackets and wiring to fit R56. Lamps were fitted for a few weeks but I never wired them up. £400 worth for £180

The rear light surrounds had two small lugs missing but the rest hold the solid

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DCA2370-D27F-4DC7-8ECA-2410E4CDC2A8.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	7579
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EF399DFE-EE4E-4365-A25C-716B194C2F9A.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	7580

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    I know it may be late but any of these still available?