F56 JCW or 210 wanted

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cheers folks, and thanks for that link mark. Have spotted a nice 210 works doen in borehamwood. 18 reg and all the toys i want for a pinch over 20k

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...?atmobcid=soc3

Will give it a call. Just hate the whole distance thing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Good luck but sometimes you’ve got to travel to get what you want.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Oh it's an auto you're after. Never noticed pefore does the cooper S not get sports pedals. The Jcw must get metals pedals yeah?

I went out to buy an F56 S and enjoyed the test drive, the dealer then asked would I like to drive the F56 JCW, which I did, loved it, with the deal I got the cost was very similar to buy both cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTea View Post
    Cheers folks, and thanks for that link mark. Have spotted a nice 210 works doen in borehamwood. 18 reg and all the toys i want for a pinch over 20k

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...?atmobcid=soc3

Will give it a call. Just hate the whole distance thing

If you are considering this car make sure you ask for the works 210 badges which are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Good luck but sometimes you’ve got to travel to get what you want.
    Cheers, decided to buy this 210. Just need to get down to buy it at some point soon

Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    Oh it's an auto you're after. Never noticed pefore does the cooper S not get sports pedals. The Jcw must get metals pedals yeah?
    Yeah, i test drove both the manual and the 8 speed auto, and really preferred the auto with its flappy paddles. Felt quicker and as if it is always in the power band. Also does some DSG style 'farts' when changing gear.

Never noticed the colour of the pedals until you mentioned it

Quote Originally Posted by goggs View Post
    I went out to buy an F56 S and enjoyed the test drive, the dealer then asked would I like to drive the F56 JCW, which I did, loved it, with the deal I got the cost was very similar to buy both cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like the best plan if the cost is similar

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_JCW View Post
    If you are considering this car make sure you ask for the works 210 badges which are missing.
    Good spot. I've asked the sales lady to ensure they are fitted for me collecting the car. She has got the parts dept on it

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    I was well impressed with the auto in Laura's clubby seemless shifts. Can't go wrong with black on black

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    You'll love the 210!! In my opinion it's the best F56 you can get but I'm a little biased.

Can't wait, I'm flying down tomorrow morning to drive it back up. It will be an early start!

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Happy new car day in advance and there’s nothing like the drive home in a new set of wheels.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.