F56 JCW or 210 wanted

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Hi folks, about to start looking at some in dealerships etc, but does no harm to see if anyone on here was thinking of selling up.

Time to replace my clubman SD

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Good luck in your hunt especially for a JCW as they’re hard to come by just now. There’s a few selling up on the forums so you might be in luck.
    One of the boys at our office is selling up if you’re interested it’s silver white with a red roof and fully loaded with launch control and it parks itself lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Have a look at Sacha Allen on FB he’s got a 210 for sale with pro exhaust !

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Harry fairbairn had 2 210’s, a white silver demo and my wife’s thunder grey don’t know if they still have them
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Good luck in your hunt especially for a JCW as they’re hard to come by just now. There’s a few selling up on the forums so you might be in luck.
    One of the boys at our office is selling up if you’re interested it’s silver white with a red roof and fully loaded with launch control and it parks itself lol.

Cheers, if you can send me details of it, that would be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Have a look at Sacha Allen on FB he’s got a 210 for sale with pro exhaust !

Just found her, nice car and is spec i want, heated seats etc
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Harry fairbairn had 2 210’s, a white silver demo and my wife’s thunder grey don’t know if they still have them
    Might be gone, only challenge 210 that's left is with peter vardy. But planning to go see a white jcw with red roof at HF later today

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Don't know your preferred spec, colour etc, but John Clark had about 6 JCWs last week.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeswagon View Post
    Don't know your preferred spec, colour etc, but John Clark had about 6 JCWs last week.
    Ill check their website and see what's there. I have mainly been using AutoTrader so far.

I'm looking for a 2016 onwards car, heated seats a must. Also want xl media pack. And to have done less than 20k miles. Would like a jcw pro exhaust, but not essential. Colour, I'm open to options.

To get what I want, ill prob need to buy from England.

Test drove two at HF in Giffnock yesterday, but feel pricing was a bit high for condition / spec list when compared to other dealers. Very helpful team in there though.

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Andrews Jcw is up for sale. Electric blue 16 plate

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    That has heated seats,HUD and pro exhaust
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    That has heated seats,HUD and pro exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    I'm not sure who Andrew is, could you PM me a link to an advert or his username?

Many thanks
    R.