Christmas Lunch Sunday 2nd December

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Sorry to hear this David. Hopefully Fiona makes a speedy recovery
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thanks to everyone who came along today. Another great NMS Christmas lunch. Think some folks need to brush up on their Christmas knowledge for next year. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and have a great Christmas and new year.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Thanks for organising William, fantastic evening.

Davy

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Thanks William for organising the evening and as usual it was a great chance to catch up with folk.
    Sorry that Brian and Fiona (and Dave) couldn’t make it due to illness and I wish you all a speedy recovery.
    Well where do I start now ... of course it was the usual laugh and I hope everyone enjoyed the dinner. Congratulations to another new team for taking this years quiz “Chloe and Lynn”. I’ll clearly need to brush up on my Christmas knowledge for next year. A massive thank you to my quiz partner this year Jenny ... all we needed was an entertainment, music or movies question and we’d be sorted (something tells me there were questions like that in the quiz and we weren’t sorted !) maybe next time.
    Pete you **** lol. I knew you’d be up to no good. Anyway as usual it was great to get a quick chat and have a safe journey home in that new MINI. Looking forward to a couple of days of chaos next time you’re up whenever that’ll be lol.
    Davy I hope you managed to get a quiet journey home with kids ... and you’d hidden the chocolate.
    Last and by no means least thanks to everyone who made it along tonight. Without everyone making the effort as they do nights like this don’t happen.
    As Ali said it’s our last NMS event of the year but already looking forward to more MINI fun in 2019.
    “Happy Christmas” when it comes ... and mind Santa knows if you’ve been good !!!
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    EcosseGP - Chocolate is all hidden and thanks to everyone who had to wander round with little Abi a few times and for the wee gifts for them.

We had a scary moment on the way back when Samuel decided to (for the first time) unclip his seatbelt in his car chair, thank goodness we were not on the bypass, but the wee ones's went straight to sleep when they got home!

Looking forward to 2019.

Merry Christmas to everyone when it comes!

Davy

Great night, enjoyed ourselves. Speedy recovery to Fiona and Brian......we missed you...….and of course Dave.
    Here's to 2019

Had a fab time, all the usual carry on with a few new faces. Eddie and I second in the quiz again, we def need to win at HBT lol.
    Hope Fiona and Brian feel better soon.
    Was lovely to see you all, esp baby Arwen who is just gorgeous.
    Just a shame Pete couldn’t be there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Firstly, get well soon Brian & Fiona.

I would like to thank everyone for their attendance and yet another great meet up.
    It was a great laugh as always and worth my while coming up again to see you all.
    As some of you know I’m not a very Christmassy kind of person but I wouldn’t miss an NMS-Mas Meal for anything.

A huge congratulations to Christina for getting me to help out with decorating the tree, I’ve not done that since I was about 6 years old.

I honestly can not believe that I “forgot” to add my name to the list, for the 5th year running, but maybe next year I will do so.
    lol
    The comment from Davy was a massive result for me and was predicted with great accuracy.

The look on Cat’s face when she was stood only a few feet away and looked so shocked when I said “hello” was hysterical. May I suggest a trip to SpecSavers.

Thank you one and all, ah’ll si thi all soon.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.