Thread: Horizon 4

Car
    F56 JCW Challenge & R55 Clubvan

Default Horizon 4

Whos got it and whos getting it?

Ill be getting it when Im back from holiday, huge fan of the horizon games.
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Airtec Intercooler, AWE Tuning S-FLO CAI, RSI Carbon Fibre Big Scoop, Mintex Challenge Track Pads - Still More To Come

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, Black Rota Blitz

Ive got it and its THE best one to date.

I may need to take a break from it though because Ive been playing it a tad too much since it came out last Friday.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o sarcasm.

I've just bought Project Cars 2, mainly because they launched a Ferrari add-on pack and I'm a tart

Not had the PS4 on in ages though so need to get my finger out and have a play

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

I'm with Pete on this one. Horizon 4 is sensational.

The single biggest thing for me is that it feels like the game has gone back to the simple love of driving, which the Horizon games have sadly departed from in recent years. The roads in the game are breath-taking and are very reminiscent of the real thing. The seasons add a beautiful dimension and the Horizon "thing" has been re-done and is now better than ever.
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works
    18" Cup Spokes with Yokohama Advan AD08Rs, JCW Pro Aero Kit, JCW Pro Exhaust, Duell AG Rear Spoiler

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S

Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    I've just bought Project Cars 2, mainly because they launched a Ferrari add-on pack and I'm a tart

Not had the PS4 on in ages though so need to get my finger out and have a play
    I do enjoy PC2 I love how much of a nerd you can be tuning everything down to minor details. That's always really appealed to me. I think they recently fixed Knockhill as well. It used to be undriveably bumpy like the car would actually hop on the long corner down to the hairpin. Need to set some time aside and get stuck into it again. Also need to get a wheel setup to fully appreciate it.

Horizon 4 has really tempted me to get an Xbone. I've only a 360 so only ever played horizon 1 but I've put a silly amount of hours into that game. Never got 2 as they stripped out all of the good parts for the 360 version