MINI MEETS - Stockies Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th October 2018.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Not going to make popping up and say hello, in the middle of decorating trying to get the sons room ready, will catch up at another meet.

Davy

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING to be able to make it up tonight but sadly I have failed.

I will make it up to one of these at some point in the future though.

Have a great time all.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Would love to have come along tonight to meet those attending but I’m away this weekend as it’s my birthday, a treat from the Mrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    A bit cold tonight but a great wee night and thanks to Chloe for organising
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Firstly thanks to Chloe for organising tonight.

Good to catch up with those that were there and of course the racing was tight that’s for sure. Super Bowl didn’t fail to be entertaining that’s for sure.

Good to see that the next generation of Burgoynes is firing in all cylinders already. Well done tonight Stephen.

For those going tomorrow enjoy it’s sure to be a good days racing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    A huge thanks to Chloe for organising. It was great to get a catch up with those that where there and to watch the cars.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz