Sunroof wiring diagram

Morning all, I have a question! I have a sunroof that doesn't work because the previous owner changed the BCM & apparently its one from a model without a sunroof, BMW want a lot of money to recode the module to see the sunroof, so I thought I could wire it myself by running extra wiring either directly from the battery with an inline fuse or through the relay with a new feed from the battery.

My question is, does anyone have wiring diagram for a 2003 MCS & also does anyone see any issues with my plan that I have missed? Thanks for your help 😁👍

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to say, they gave me the old BCM which I refitted to test & the sunroof worked perfectly so the motor etc are fine ��

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    Is this not a case of recoding the BCM (enabling the sunroof option) ?

Sorry, my experience is mainly R56’s but it might be a whole lot easier than trying to review it

Thanks for the reply Kettlepot, BMW said they might manage to recode it but they weren't sure and it could get expensive as I would be paying for investigation time which could be extensive!