MINI meet - Hidden and Hunted Treasure Hunt

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    It’s that time of year again when the nights get darker, we start to hover over the heating switch and our cars get tucked away from the weather! However, that doesn’t stop us getting together, provisionally looking to arrange a meet in Edinburgh to do a ghost tour with a difference. It would be a private group event where we get part of the tour and then split into groups to solve the riddles and get out from underground, prizes are involved and we all know we love a bit of friendly competition. Depending on times we could have dinner before or after or a drink. This would be November sometime and I was also thinking a Saturday night potentially the 10th, prices are not available as yet as I need numbers before they give me a price. Anybody fancy it pop your name down and I’ll enquire further

When : Saturday 10th November
    Time : 8pm
    Price: £17

Original hidden and hunted tour is cancelled - new tour booked is ‘normal’ ghost tour

Names:

Megan and William
    Andrew
    Eddie and Jenny
    Christina and Brian
    Ali and Laura
    Ashley
    Kayleigh
    Andy and Elaine

Update -

Time of tour is now 8pm as 7pm booking full. Meet location is Mercat Cross on the royal mile - the large 8 sided monument on the royal mile EH1 1RF. We need to meet there at 7.45 so we start on time - make sure you wear sensible shoes and warm clothes.

If anybody fancies dinner beforehand a few of us are going to Frankie and Bennys, I’ve booked at table for 5pm.

See you all soon
    Last edited by Magoo; 4th November 2018 at 10:23 PM.
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Sounds great, stick me down for this

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    I'd definitely be up for that sounds like it would be a good laugh

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Yeah stick us down please, sounds like fun

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    2017 Countryman S E
    Sounds awesome! Put me down please

Put us both down thanks

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Errrr me please

Car
    R56
    Could you put me down please?

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    I’m only a provisional at the moment as the new shift system isn’t out until the end of the month but I’ll try and confirm either way asap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    I’m only a provisional at the moment as the new shift system isn’t out until the end of the month but I’ll try and confirm either way asap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Me too! Sounds good, let’s hope Davy’s new shifts are more favourable towards us getting to do stuff lol. Hope we can come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk