If I won the lottery the first car I would buy would be...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Your choice, but we live in the world of the £100k Sierra Cosworth and £40m 250GTO, so £10m doesn't go far...
    I only asked because no matter how many pennies I had in the piggy back I would never be able to allow myself to spend £10m on one single car.
    Each car I’d buy I would want to drive them all and use them for what they were designed and built for.
    I just would not enjoy driving a £10m motor.
    I’ve seen how I drive.

Each to their own though.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

I see your point, and even with that amount of money I still wouldn't buy new as I don't like depreciation.

A £10m 250 SWB won't lose you any money, and is old enough that mileage is irrelevant unlike say an F40. But then mileage is just a number, who cares - cars are made for driving, and if you had that much money I'd be damn sure to enjoy it.

I like Nick Mason's style - he's done school runs in the snow in his GTO because it's the only car that started that morning

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    The first car I’d go out and buy would be an RS6 (family wagon) something comfy to travel between showrooms.

I’d have a 911 in the line up somewhere but which model varies from month to month and I would want the most insane but talent levels say to get used to the 4wd first

Straight on the phone to Chip Foose for a 70’s charger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Oh decisions decisions, I've always said I'd go to my nearest dealership and buy something from there so I'm lucky it's Porsche and I'll buy a 911 GT3 RS just to get around. My dream car would be a TVR Tuscan in Crystal Topaz so that would be next on the list, then an E60 M5

I’d buy a GP1, my favourite MINI ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk