Popped Spark Plug

Car
    R53 Cooper S
    My car has decided to spit the dummy out and popped out my spark plug in cylinder 3

I've been looking online and it seems this is a common thing with the R53. I haven't managed to take a good look at it yet so don't know for sure, but chances are I will need to rethread.

I don't suppose anyone has the helicoil set they can give me a loan of to get it running again?

TIA

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkeez View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has the helicoil set they can give me a loan of to get it running again?
    I've got a helicoil set What size you looking for and I'll have a look
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    R53 Cooper S
    We actually managed to get the spark plug to screw back in tight without needing a kit. Think I was a bit lucky it didn't shear any of the thread.
    Just praying it wont happen again.