Temporary wheels --GOT NOW--

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AberdeenMini
    Anyone got a set of wheels (any type) that will fit a mini going for cheap? They dont havce to be Mini wheels, just looking for a set to do me until i get new ones.

The Dogfather
    Yes - set of white 15s with tyres.

AberdeenMini
    How much bad dog? :)

The Dogfather
    Make me an offer, they're in perfect condition. Front tyres need replacing in next 2k or so but rears maybe 8-9k left in them.

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Make me an offer, they're in perfect condition. Front tyres need replacing in next 2k or so but rears maybe 8-9k left in them.
    Hi bad dog, i perhaps think your wheels are going to be a little too good and expensive for me. What i am wanting is a set to do me for like 2 weeks or something, therefore i was looking to spend £30 - £40, well below what i presume you will be looking for? :)

The Dogfather
    To be honest yes, I was looking for nearer 150, I'm was only thinking of getting rid as I need the space.

Mind you they could be an investment you should be able to get the money back on Ebay. I just can't be arsed with the hassle.

AberdeenMini

To be honest yes, I was looking for nearer 150, I'm was only thinking of getting rid as I need the space.

Mind you they could be an investment you should be able to get the money back on Ebay. I just can't be arsed with the hassle.

Same here!

The Dogfather
    No worries, will any other cars wheels fit a MINI?

AberdeenMini

No worries, will any other cars wheels fit a MINI?
    Would probably think so, as long as its got 4 holes and about the same offset.

Wul
    Why not make a hire purchase agreement - give BDM £30 say to "rent " the wheels for a couple of weeks - if AM dings them in that time he buys them if not he returns them - simple :)