Best Leather Dye/Conditioning Kit

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    R56 Cooper S
    Hi guys, I have tried searching so apologies in advance if this has been covered. My driver side bolster is worn and I was wondering as there’s that many kits on the market what’s been tried and tested for black leather?

Sean

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    When it comes to in car leather I always use Gliptone products.
    I have never used their dye products in all honesty though.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Off to search the Car Plan catalogue

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Furniture Clinic repair kit. Mix the dye to your exact colour, then protect with your choice of leather feed

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    I’ve never used any dye kits but some of the lads in the office have used Auto Smart dye on their cars with great results

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Cooper
    Get in touch with The Leather Repair Company in Hull. They are great folk to deal with and are the only folk I would consult with when it comes to cleaning, re colouring, or repairing leather of any kind. It is owned by a Richard and Carolynne Hutchins and are very approachable and helpful and wont sell you anything you dont need.
    http://www.leatherrepaircompany.com/

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    Another vote for Furniture Clinic products. I used them to dress up my R53's bolsters as the seat belt had rubbed a lot of the colour away. I also used one of their repair kits to patch a burn hole in the passenger seat on a Cayenne I used to own. Was impossible to see the join. Very impressed.
    https://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/Leather_Repair_Kit
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    R56 Cooper S
    Brilliant response as always guys. Much appreviated. I take it that it should work on the faded bolster? Sorry bit of a newb question. Will give them both a nosey tomorrow was looking on amazon etc but that’s a no go �� will have some pictures on the go tomorrow!

Sean

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    Yes, it will work on the faded bolster as well as patching tears, rips, holes.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.