Knockhill BTCC

Hybrid View

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Who's all heading up to Knockhill next weekend for the Scottish round of the BTCC...
    Big Craig and I are heading up
    I'll be there Friday afternoon for free practice, Saturday for qualifying and all day Sunday for the racing
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Might take the MoHo if the weather is gonna be inclement so we can have a wee cuppa out of the rain etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Might take the MoHo if the weather is gonna be inclement so we can have a wee cuppa out of the rain etc
    Slendid.......promise I'll take my boots off
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Hoping to get a long for race day we get home from abroad on Saturday but we have planned to go to Knockhill