Thread: Electric MINI Spotted Testing

Car
    F56 JCW Challenge & R55 Clubvan

Default Electric MINI Spotted Testing

Just noticed this from a few days ago. Really like the wheels

CLICK

Looks like the wheels fitted are similar the concept wheels shown HERE
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Airtec Intercooler, AWE Tuning S-FLO CAI, RSI Carbon Fibre Big Scoop, Mintex Challenge Track Pads - Still More To Come

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, Black Rota Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Just noticed this from a few days ago. Really like the wheels

CLICK

Looks like the wheels fitted are similar the concept wheels shown HERE
    I prefer the colouring of the concept wheels but I like the design of the wheels on the test car more.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o sarcasm.

Car
    F56 JCW Challenge & R55 Clubvan

Hard to say I like it from a picture of it looking like Andrews JCW but really like the idea and so far the overall look. What’s good is that it looks just like a MINI
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Airtec Intercooler, AWE Tuning S-FLO CAI, RSI Carbon Fibre Big Scoop, Mintex Challenge Track Pads - Still More To Come

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, Black Rota Blitz

I know that electric cars are the future sadly, but they really need to sort out the range of the batteries before I even contemplate buying one.
    At current battery levels it would take me a week to get up to The NMS Ranch and back.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o sarcasm.

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW

Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    …..What’s good is that it looks just like a MINI
    Nail on the head there William, I know they don't need big grills for radiators etc, but that's no excuse for EVs being fugly.