Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Typical mini response tbh

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini SD seven edition
    Yeah not too impressed so far with Mini had hassle with dealers in Irvine as well next car I think I’ll go back to Japanese just seem less hassle

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzabhoy View Post
    Yeah not too impressed so far with Mini had hassle with dealers in Irvine as well next car I think I’ll go back to Japanese just seem less hassle
    That's a shame you have had hassle
    I know what it's like been there and done it with dealers don't really think it makes much difference I have had trouble with Audi and Ford in the past. Just depends on how the dealer feels on the day if they are willing to help or not.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Cooper 2002 (CVT)
    TBH, it's an easy job usually. Why not renew yourself?

£30 for pads tops. Max 1 hours work for DIYer.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini SD seven edition
    I’m really rubbish with any technical stuff just annoyed with all hassle I got from dealers still having to get wheels done from them as they are all scratches and now not had the car a month yet and new pads lol. And to top it all Mini UK saying it’s normal

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini SD seven edition
    Got it booked in with B&M on Tuesday @£116.40. As I bought it only last month Harry Fairbairn are saying it can’t possibly be the pads must be sensor as they wouldn’t have put it out with pads needing replaced so we will wait and see

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini SD seven edition
    Well it was the pads after all , worn from the inside. Still shocked that a year old car needed new rear pads though.