narrow number plates

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Anybody got a pic of their car with a narrow number plate?

Have a cherished plate on mine and rather than messing about with the spacing and risk getting a tap on the window by Percy Plod, I think the narrower, shorter length plate is the route to go.

Thanks, in advance

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I've got a short numberplate on the Audi......looks braw
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    As above at least 11mm each side. Not a huge fan of short plates
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

I think it's fancyplates I got mine from - standard width, standard font but 3/4 height. Fronts only, and have gone through 7 MOTs on one car and 3 on the other with no issues.

Mine are not private plates though, just what the car came with when it was registered

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    Cooper
    You can buy a legal short plate for four or five digits comes with all the legal markings, on ebay

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    You can buy a legal short plate for four or five digits comes with all the legal markings, on ebay
    Think I got mine from a place called showplates and as above all legal just shorter as I only have 5 digits. I only have the a short plate on the rear.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'