R56 GP2 diffuser and suspension parts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Really want the diffuser to be picked up but I can post the rest. Everything has been used for around a year other than the front droplinks.

GP2 diffuser kit with brackets and tunnels - £175. Jut removed, needs a clean!
    Eibach rear control arms (genuine ones, not SPC copies) - £175.
    Superpro 20mm rear ARB - £125.
    AST rear drop links - £80. Knuckles work fine, just need a paint.
    AST front drop links - £125 (unused).

pics here

https://www.flickr.com/gp/163009706@N06/9CDhJD
    BMW M2 and R56 JCW

Where are you based? I’m contemplating a diffuser but having just ordered a new JCW exhaust, not sure I can justify more pennies on the wee troublemaker this month!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    not sure I can justify more pennies on the wee troublemaker this month!
    It's never stopped you before Julz.....bwahahahaha
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    It's never stopped you before Julz.....bwahahahaha
    Very true Gordy but Rob hates this mini, mainly due to her bad behaviour so it’s harder to convince him to let me throw money at it when I’ve already spent a ridiculous (seriously ridiculous) amount on it!!

Hey Julz, I'm in Aberdeen.
    BMW M2 and R56 JCW

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Very true Gordy but Rob hates this mini, mainly due to her bad behaviour so it’s harder to convince him to let me throw money at it when I’ve already spent a ridiculous (seriously ridiculous) amount on it!!
    Yes.....I've been reading your "saga" on facebook. You should have stuck to the supercharged version
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Superpro ARB now sold
    BMW M2 and R56 JCW

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Where are you based? I’m contemplating a diffuser but having just ordered a new JCW exhaust, not sure I can justify more pennies on the wee troublemaker this month!
    Do it!!! Do It!! best visual thing you can get.. you missed out on mine by a few months

I agree, they make a huge difference.
    BMW M2 and R56 JCW

I need to convince the husband dearest who refers to my mini as the mini pooper or “that fecking car”!