MEGA MINI MEET 2019 ** 14 JULY 2019 **

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Once again MMM has come and gone for another year. I love that show, although the numbers this year were definitely down, a little disappointing but the quality of cars this year was quite impressive.

As always the company is the best part of MMM and the night before was as enjoyable as the show itself with plenty of laughter.

I want to apologise for the condition of my car, I wasn't going to touch it but the rain on the way down meant I had to, and since I had no willpower or any of my wash equipment it got a quick snow foam and rinse. I knew I'd have been left with water spots but it was better than it was when we arrived. Ps I f***ing hate black cars

Thanks again Davy for organising this!

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Rob hope Sam's leg heals quickly... definitely like father like son PMSL

Link to the pics and video.

https://youtu.be/bNurOk--lzE

https://www.facebook.com/10854013653...647811&sfns=mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Cracking pics and Video Chloe.

Has anyone bought their entry photos from MMM?

If not then you can find the link here https://www.dsdigital.co.uk/photo-ga...19/gallery332/

we are roughly page 10 onwards, I purchased a couple of prints on Monday and they arrived yesterday (once I collected from sorting office)

Davy
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**