Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Moderators and a Promotion

Car
    F56 JCW Challenge & R55 Clubvan

Default New Moderators and a Promotion

Just to keep everyone up to date the Admin/Moderator team have decided to expand the team a little to help move the club forward and make it better for everyone. We have decided to add both Ali and Pete as moderators who I’m sure everyone will join me in welcoming them to the team. Both Ali and Pete’s dedication and there input to the club overs the years has been fantastic and I’m sure they will help move the club to that next step.

Also we have decided to move Davy from a moderator to Admin, this is due to Davy’s unquestionable dedication and input to the club over the years and could think of no better person to move to the position.
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Airtec Intercooler, AWE Tuning S-FLO CAI, RSI Carbon Fibre Big Scoop, Mintex Challenge Track Pads - Still More To Come

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, Black Rota Blitz

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    R53 and F56

To say I’m delighted with the promotion is an understatement. I’m no better than anyone on the team, you all show true dedication not just to the club but to the MINI scene in general.
    I do promise not to touch buttons that I don’t know what they do ... just in case lol.
    Thanks again
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    07/06/2004 R50 & Alfie and Aila's Corsa SRi

Congratulations to Dave & Ali

Do we have an updated list of who's who in the NMS admin/mod team

Mk1 1st Generation Cooper ..... the drivers car, the original MINI

15 MINIfascination 15

Car
    F56 JCW Challenge & R55 Clubvan

Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Congratulations to Dave & Ali

Do we have an updated list of who's who in the NMS admin/mod team
    Its along the top under forum leaders. However I am in the process of a who’s who so people can put a name to a face
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Airtec Intercooler, AWE Tuning S-FLO CAI, RSI Carbon Fibre Big Scoop, Mintex Challenge Track Pads - Still More To Come

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, Black Rota Blitz

Many congratulations to Davy & Ali on your promotions, they are both well deserved.

To say that I was a tad shocked at my recent promotion will be my biggest understatement of the year.

I will try my utmost to help move the club forward with the help of the admin, other mods and you, the members.
    I may struggle to attend any mid-week admin/mod meetings though.

NMS has changed massively since I first joined and it just keeps on improving month after month, year after year.
    Thank you to all who had the confidence and trust in me to add me to “The NMS Pitcrew”.
    Thank you.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    F54 JCW F80 Clubsport Trafic Formula Edtion F60 Cooper

Welcome guys a great addition to the team and well deserved
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Congratulations to all the New Moderators xxx
    Congratulations to Davy on his promotion xxx

Thank you both.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Congratulations to Davy and Pete on their new positions. Both of you have put so much effort into NMS already. It's great to have folks who are so passionate and dedicated to making the club that bit better and more enjoyable.

I myself am very humbled by the invitation and I will certainly do my best to help in whatever way I can. I'll echo Davy in my promise not to touch anything that I don't yet understand (which means I'll be touching very little at this stage ).
    Last edited by Ali JCW; 3rd July 2018 at 12:03 AM.
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works
    18" Cup Spokes with Yokohama Advan AD08Rs, JCW Pro Aero Kit, JCW Pro Exhaust

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    R53 and F56

Why thank you all “I’ll continue to do my best for club” as always ... and not touch any buttons until they’ve been fully explained to me lol
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.