New Moderators and a Promotion

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Just to keep everyone up to date the Admin/Moderator team have decided to expand the team a little to help move the club forward and make it better for everyone. We have decided to add both Ali and Pete as moderators who I’m sure everyone will join me in welcoming them to the team. Both Ali and Pete’s dedication and there input to the club overs the years has been fantastic and I’m sure they will help move the club to that next step.

Also we have decided to move Davy from a moderator to Admin, this is due to Davy’s unquestionable dedication and input to the club over the years and could think of no better person to move to the position.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    To say I’m delighted with the promotion is an understatement. I’m no better than anyone on the team, you all show true dedication not just to the club but to the MINI scene in general.
    I do promise not to touch buttons that I don’t know what they do ... just in case lol.
    Thanks again
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Congratulations to Dave & Ali

Do we have an updated list of who's who in the NMS admin/mod team

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Congratulations to Dave & Ali

Do we have an updated list of who's who in the NMS admin/mod team
    Its along the top under forum leaders. However I am in the process of a who’s who so people can put a name to a face
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Many congratulations to Davy & Ali on your promotions, they are both well deserved.

To say that I was a tad shocked at my recent promotion will be my biggest understatement of the year.

I will try my utmost to help move the club forward with the help of the admin, other mods and you, the members.
    I may struggle to attend any mid-week admin/mod meetings though.

NMS has changed massively since I first joined and it just keeps on improving month after month, year after year.
    Thank you to all who had the confidence and trust in me to add me to “The NMS Pitcrew”.
    Thank you.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Welcome guys a great addition to the team and well deserved
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Congratulations to all the New Moderators xxx
    Congratulations to Davy on his promotion xxx

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Thank you both.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Why thank you all “I’ll continue to do my best for club” as always ... and not touch any buttons until they’ve been fully explained to me lol
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Mini Cooper Roadster Midnight Black & Mini Coupe Cooper, Pepper White
    Congratulations guys, well deserved