Mega MINI Meet 2018 - Best Club Stand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I would like to thank everyone who took the time to attend MMM with NMS, it’s been a roasting hot weekend but what a weekend it’s been from start to finish, just a total blast filled with great people which is what makes an NMS Show Stand and this clearly showed today as we won Best Club Stand at today’s MMM.

Everyones cars looked fantastic but none as shiney as Davy’s who the Show and Shine in the Modern MINI Categorty so a huge well done to Davy, who before he started on his S took the time in helping to get the stand cars perepared and set out.

A double win for NMS again a huge thanks to everyone who attended today who made NMS the best on the day.

NMS would be nothing without its members so a huger big heartfelt thanks from myself and the rest of the Admin/moderator team.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    A hugely deserved pair of awards, well done to Davy and well done to all who attended this years MMM, the cars all looked amazing, thank you all.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    I would like to thank everyone who took the time to attend MMM with NMS, it’s been a roasting hot weekend but what a weekend it’s been from start to finish, just a total blast filled with great people which is what makes an NMS Show Stand and this clearly showed today as we won Best Club Stand at today’s MMM.

Everyones cars looked fantastic but none as shiney as Davy’s who the Show and Shine in the Modern MINI Categorty so a huge well done to Davy, who before he started on his S took the time in helping to get the stand cars perepared and set out.

A double win for NMS again a huge thanks to everyone who attended today who made NMS the best on the day.

NMS would be nothing without its members so a huger big heartfelt thanks from myself and the rest of the Admin/moderator team.
    On behalf of the Gavin family just like to say what a great success at the best club stand at mmm,what a great weekend it was too,and well if i could only say mr stout what an achievement in winning best new car show and shine overall well done Davie,and again to all the Admin team/ moderators for all the work that goes on behind the scene so a big thankyou lady's and gentlemen.and from me again all the cars looked first class as normal.so upwards and onwards scottish cars show here we come let's win club stand for nms here were coming folks lol,ps another fantastic weekend with all our exstended family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Well what more can I say except there are a few massive “thank you’s” ...

Firstly to everyone that attended and made this happen for the second time. It’s not easy to take a club stand award especially when you walk round the show and look at what other clubs have put together. Without you all giving up your time to support NMS this trophy wouldn’t have been possible so thank you everyone that attended.

Mom and Dad for putting together drinks, food, food, food ... you get the picture. All of it was superb as always and the toffee pudding was amazing !

Brian, Christina, William and Megan ... for sorting doing all the behind the scenes work organising stickers, t shirts, etc and of course for keeping me right lol.

I’m sure on behalf of the whole club I’d like to say a big thanks to all those at LMR especially Ian, Sarah and Rachel who work tireless throughout the year to make this “meet” happen. It’s not the biggest MINI show of the year but in my opinion it’s the best.

I’d also like to thank everyone today for all their kind words and encouragement whilst getting the car sorted and to say I was shell shocked winning today’s Best Modern MINI was an understatement. I don’t usually get emotional but I was today for some reason. I looked at most of the cars on show today and if I’d been a judge I wouldn’t have known where to start. All our club cars were superb as were many of the others on show today so I feel extremely proud to have won the award “for the club”.

Well ... that’s next years challenge started already how are we going to retain the trophy? Let’s see if we can get some more cars there for starters.

Well done again NMS it was hard work but you did it ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Well what can I say after a last min decision I managed to get a babysitter for the weekend so i could head down to MMM. So glad I made the effort had a great day out with the NMS family.

A big congrats to Davy for his win your car look stunning and well deserved.

And a big congrats to all the members mods/admins who made the stand what it was and such an enjoyable place to be.

Hope to see you all next year.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Excellent, well done troops

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

So delighted that we won best club stand and that Davy won best modern MINI. Both trophies were so well deserved. I’m so proud of Davy, and proud to be part of such an amazing club.

Roll on next year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Right folks the following is no Oscar Winner but I’ll post it up anyways.
    I just could not get my head into taking pics at The MMM so I thought I’d try out the gimbal and take some video.
    It was a disaster if I’m honest and I need a LOT more practice with it to vastly improve my techniques.
    I literally threw this together whilst I was on my lunch in 8 minutes using iMovie on my iPhone X.
    I thought that I’d post it to see what you guys think and to take on board any ideas, criticism and thoughts that you may have to try to help me try improve them.
    Enjoy and please be kind.

https://youtu.be/oXdR6GZG1I4

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Pete got to say that is pretty good ,very sharp and clear ,if that’s a bad one what will a good one be like
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    That’s brilliant Pete
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz