Engine bay clean R53

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    Cooper
    Yeah used that for years Pete great stuff, also used their fabric guard when I used to maintain my dads old car an Audi A4 Cabriolet, used to get the water beading off the roof

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    I’ve recently been looking at 303 Aerospace and the reviews for it are very favourable.

I only looked at it because the A1 Matte Plastic Protectant that I’ve been using for the last 6 years has nearly run out but is becoming very hard to buy now.

I did eventually find some though and two bottles will be arriving here tomorrow.

Just for info the 303 Aerospace is available on Amazon for £12.99 a bottle.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.
    Was getting all excited there, spending next months pocket money already, then I realized it's a full 1p cheaper than Polished Bliss, my local detailing gurus.
    The only snag there is it's pretty much impossible to go onto their site and only buy 1 thing.... but the big box always comes in handy.