CD player

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini One
    My 04 Mini currently has a cassette player ... being young means i've never owned cassettes therefore i'm looking to change to a CD/Radio. Any suggestion of quality CD player which have the correct connectors on a student budget.
    Thanks in advance

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    I had a Kenwood BT48 DAB tuner in my old R53. Don't think it had a CD player, but I wanted it more for the DAB radio, Bluetooth and USB. It could also play music direct from my phone.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    Personally I like Pioneer head units as you get greater sound wave manipulation, making standard speakers give more volume without distorting. Depend on what other functionality you want, DAB, Bluetooth, mp3, usb ???

There will be adaptors for the wiring harnesses to allow simple fitting, a lot will even worth with steering wheel controls.

Or you could pic up a standard CD player keeping the OEM look

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    In all my R series MINIs I’ve changed the Head units to Alpine ones. Alpine have an app to that allow you to change the setting etc if that’s your thing. I prefer the quality and controls of the Alpine units and I’ve never had any issues with them. I’d just get one now with a USB connector or a hard drive to save having any CDs rattling around in the car.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.