Delivery for a new, unregistered F56 MCS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    Fiesta ST Edition
    Finally...

I picked up the car yesterday and all appears to be well. The dealer has put another £100 on my account and said that next time I'm passing they will fill up up the fuel tank for free - I'll be running on fumes at the time :)

Had my mate fit the dashcams last night and going to see about getting the remaining chrome bits blackened out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180529_153745.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	7341

Name:	IMG_20180529_153800.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	7342

Name:	IMG_20180529_153813.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	7343

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Good thing is that you have it and can enjoy driving
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Good that it’s all sorted and you’ve got an acceptable resolution
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Fiesta ST Edition
    Thanks.

I spoke to local bodyshop today about painting the belt line, door handles, fuel cap and grille surround. He advised me to get them wrapped instead. Any thoughts on this?

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Glad you’ve managed to get the car ...
    You can get covers for the handles and the fuel cap that would save you getting them chipped and can easily replace them if required. The belt line can be done with vinyl and is a half hour job you could do yourself too. They now even do a cover for the front grille too ... think Megan has one fitted to her S. Better if you drive it daily as they can easily get chipped if painted. I’ll probably get a cover to go on mine at some point now they’re available...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3651.JPG  
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56

I think you’ll make out the door handles and belt line ...
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Fiesta ST Edition

Car
    F54 and F56
    They’re certainly the bits you need ...
    I’ve never used that company but they do certainly be doing a fair bit of business these days.
    Mind and watch with the handles as some are just full covers on both sides whilst others have the cut out on the drivers side ...

Car
    F54 and F56

Car
    F54 and F56
    They’ll do the grille and fuel covers too I’m sure ...