F56 John Cooper Works Challenge Edition (2017)

Threaded View

Sold.

Sadly time has come to part with my JCW Challenge Edition

Rare opportunity to join a very exclusive club and be the custodian of the most hardcore factory produced mini ever.

No. 11 of only 50 cars worldwide. Mini planned to build 100, but cut production to approx. 50.

Purchased new by me in April last year and used as my daily driver.

If you are reading this then you'll already know what a special car this is, highlights are :-

Nitron Fully Adjustable Suspension
    Team Dynamics Wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tyres
    Quaife Limited Slip Diff
    JCW Switchable Exhaust

Built by the Mini Challenge Racing Team and unlikely ever to be repeated.

Additional dealer installed options fitted to my car are - tinted rear windows, roof rails in gloss black, gloss black grille surround and satin black front chin spoiler (original will come with the car).

Spare set of wheels and original mini roof box and roof rails available by separate negotiation.

Serviced last week and ready to enjoy. 21.75k miles.

Advertised on pistonheads too.

£sold
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_E1183.jpg   IMG_0213.jpg   IMG_0200.jpg   IMG_0205.jpg   IMG_0209.jpg  

IMG_0258.jpg  
    Last edited by sharpm; 16th June 2018 at 10:01 AM.