Thread: Car vac.

Default Car vac.

So I treat myself to a new “car vac” with vouchers, and money, that I was given for my 50th the other week.
    It’s a Dyson V6 Car/Boat Extra and it’s more than capable of sprucing up the interior. It wouldn’t be much use for a major cleaning session if I’m honest but it will be great for a once a week “tidy up”.

It only lasts for 20 mins on a charge, only 7 if you use “MAX” mode, but it’s long enough to sort out the interior and boot.

One thing that I never thought about when buying it is that it’s awesome for cleaning the roof as well.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.
    Last edited by CiderFex; 7th April 2018 at 07:51 PM.

Car
    F56 JCW Challenge & R56 Cooper

Looks like a great bit of kit Pete
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler - Still More To Come

Roof looks good but get Renovo or something similar on it so it's sealed from the elements

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Roof looks good but get Renovo or something similar on it so it's sealed from the elements
    It’s got two coats of Autoglym Soft Top Protect on it Gordon so all is good.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.