Victory Spoke in black [F56]

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    full set of alloys, 1 has kerbing at top and bottom, 2nd has it a 9 o'clock and other 2 look very clean

unfortunately 2 have runflats and 2 have non runflats as I discovered after purchasing car last month

non runflats have only done 500 miles I reckon and rears are original with 5mm left on tread

400 for the lot, if no interest will split in pairs

the stuff you see at edge of the wheels is snow that fell immediately after I washed them, images might have rotated on upload

Should point out car ran fine no wobbles on M8 or under braking on way home from Glasgow, or the next couple of days before I swapped them all for a set of Loop with non runflats

thanks for looking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NRF2.jpg   NRF1.jpg   RF1.jpg   RF2.jpg  

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    dropped to £350, or its split time and auction site

will leave here for a week for a forum member in need