Custom Re-Map

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Daniel at dj automotive engineering... westhill based...
    no rolling rd yet....

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53
    You could try eco tune in hillington. I have not used them myself but a number of friends on the hill climb/sprint circuit have and speak very highly of them.
    I have had discussions with them on the phone and they have been great with advice and very easy to chat to.
    I reckon they are worth looking at. I will probably go there for a rolling road and remap in the near future.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    NO NO NO NO dont use Eco tune they had my mini in and ended up coming out on a standard map and a down fair amount of money.
    tlod me i hd doggy injectores and thats why they could not map my ar so brought new and still no joy took to 1320 nd they mapped it in 45mins ecotune had it for 3 days
    New sig coming soon

Is there anywhere in Scotland recommended for mapping a stock R56?

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

I used Ecomaps in kilwinning (Ecosse) to tune my Cooper SD.

Made 180bhp and 400nm of torque, and been happy with that over the past 18mths.

This was a custom tune with rolling road, rather than flashing a bought file on...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Everything is on hold at the minute as I have a issue with the car. It could be a very expensive one. Once I get it sorted i think i'll wait a while and give 1320 a call for a chat.

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTea View Post
    I used Ecomaps in kilwinning (Ecosse) to tune my Cooper SD.

Made 180bhp and 400nm of torque, and been happy with that over the past 18mths.

This was a custom tune with rolling road, rather than flashing a bought file on...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I have been in touch with Kenny at Ecomaps. Will be taking my R53 MCS there on Saturday for a rolling road and some diagnostics. Depending on what he finds, health of the engine etc, he will work out what map would suit and I will go back and get it set up. I will let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Is there anywhere in Scotland recommended for mapping a stock R56?
    I just got mine back from B&M yesterday and holy moly it shifts, seriously shifts!!! I also have a RenaultSport Megane which is rather enthusiastic under acceleration and the mini just couldn’t come close but now, the Megane will seriously be left behind, honestly, it’s THAT good (can you tell I like it??)

Quote Originally Posted by c_me_swim View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Everything is on hold at the minute as I have a issue with the car. It could be a very expensive one. Once I get it sorted i think i'll wait a while and give 1320 a call for a chat.
    What'sup with the car buddy...

Have spanners.... will fix.......

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53
    Quote Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    I just got mine back from B&M yesterday and holy moly it shifts, seriously shifts!!! I also have a RenaultSport Megane which is rather enthusiastic under acceleration and the mini just couldn’t come close but now, the Megane will seriously be left behind, honestly, it’s THAT good (can you tell I like it??)
    Sounds like they have transformed your car. Did they Dyno it? Any idea about before and after power? Do you have a standard engine or did you change injectors, cam etc? Really interested in getting more from my car without the expense of injectors etc��