Track days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53
    Are many people on NMS into track days?
    There are a fair number of opportunities to enjoy your car at knockhill and Crail and no doubt a load of local club venues around the country such as East Ayrshire car club's Kames circuit.

Anybody interested in getting together for regular track meetings? East Ayrshire car club will give exclusive hire of their track at a very reasonable price.

I am planning on going to Knockhill on Sunday for their hot hatch day, anybody else going? They send cars out in batches of up to 25 cars. If enough NMS members signed up then I am sure we could arrange to have a batch for minis.

Just a thought and would love to meet up with other NMS members for some track fun.

Have a great Easter weekend!

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcol View Post
    Are many people on NMS into track days?
    There are a fair number of opportunities to enjoy your car at knockhill and Crail and no doubt a load of local club venues around the country such as East Ayrshire car club's Kames circuit.

Anybody interested in getting together for regular track meetings? East Ayrshire car club will give exclusive hire of their track at a very reasonable price.

I am planning on going to Knockhill on Sunday for their hot hatch day, anybody else going? They send cars out in batches of up to 25 cars. If enough NMS members signed up then I am sure we could arrange to have a batch for minis.

Just a thought and would love to meet up with other NMS members for some track fun.

Have a great Easter weekend!
    Track days are always fun ,but there is already a run organised for this weekend ,but keep everyone up to date with how you get on
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Track days are good fun and there is a few members who regularly attend track days at Knockhill and the likes. Getting enough members to take over a slot is something that has been discussed in the past but due to lack of take up never came to fruition. Hopefully this changes. But there is already a run organised for this weekend. Let us know how you get on.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

I'd be keen, but I doubt you'd get enough interest solely on NMS to make it viable. It was tried a couple of years ago and didn't take off.

The BMW owners club did a Knockhill day last year, but they're not doing one this year

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    I would be happy to go on a few nights but as others have said hard to get the numbers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    If we could actually get one organised I'd definitely be up for that. Really want to get the mini on a track this year.

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53
    Thanks for the replies folks. Well that's about 7 of us interested in a track day so far!

Didn't realise there was a run on this weekend - hope it goes well with some good Easter sunshine!

I am also a member of Eunos Ecosse and as a club we hire the track at Muirkirk from East Ayrshire Car Club. a day there costs about £30 a head if you can get about 20 people signed up. All need to be members of EACC but that's only £20 per year so between EACCs own monthly track nights (£10) and their track days (£35) plus the option to hire the track its £20 well spent.

I will post up details of any track days I am going to at Knockhill and Crail over the summer and see if we can get a few people coming along.

All the best for now

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53
    There is a track day at Crail on Sunday 22 April. All the info is on the Crail Facebook site and onntheir web site.
    Just £35 for the day from 10 am till 3 pm.

https://www.crailraceway.co.uk/wp/ev...day-circuit-2/

Anybody interested in meeting up there? I will be driving through from the east Kilbride area, if anybody wants to join me just drop me a pm or reply to this thread.
    Hope to see some other minis there!��

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Would have come but mine won't be taxed till 1st of may now !!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stoney; 12th April 2018 at 06:38 PM.
    New sig coming soon

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53
    Anybody coming to the Dreadnought track night on Thursday? If you fancy it check out Dreadnought garage web site or give them a call. Well marshalled good crowd of people with all sorts of interesting cars��