Happy Birthday CiderFex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Thank you all.

It’s been a tiring day today up to now.
    I decided to try for my first 50 miler on the turbo trainer.
    My previous best was 35 miles but I dug deep and managed the full 50 miles.
    I’ll be taking it very easy for the rest of today.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.
    Last edited by CiderFex; 28th March 2018 at 12:04 AM.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Happy birthday superstar

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Eee by gum it's tha birthday lad. Yer in fine fettle for 60!!
    Hay a gid yin,
    Mom & Dad

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Thanks Allan & Malcolm.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    A few of the NMS members decided to surprise Pete and help celebrate his 50th birthday on Saturday. Whilst a tad stunned for a few seconds it was a great night as usual ...
    Thank you to the Harper’s for organising the venue etc and of course those that made a surprise appearance through the evening!
    The usual carry on took place and whilst one of the table was doubled with “a fishmongers daughter” the other end of the table were discussing “the next time you’re at the counter and you hear the beep .... “
    Happy 50th birthday hope you had a good night and go easy on the “suspects” that may have been involved in the evenings events ...
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56

Car
    F54 and F56

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Great pics as always Davy and a huge thank you to Christina & Brian for their never ending hospitality again, Megan & William for an absolutely cracking treasure hunt and each and every single person that made it out on Saturday night.
    All the pictures have been saved and will be used to exact my revenge at various points over the coming days, weeks, months, years, decades...

It’s a pleasure and a privilege to be part of such a great MINI family.
    The love, friendship, hospitality, banter, p*ss taking and chaos is never ending and always increases a tad each time that I visit.
    Thank you all for being a massive part of my life.
    ❤️
    Thank you for all of the best wishes, gifts, cards, cake, Easter Eggs and cider.

I honestly have just counted all the bottles and cans of cider that I brought back home with me and I have 50.
    NMS, always involves scenarios that just can not make up.