Looking forward to this run xx

Car
    Hatch JCW 2011
    Do we have time for meeting?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Gunna have to pull out of this unfortunately. Have to work the Sunday now unfortunately

L Plates
    Car
    R53 Cooper S and too many other cars!
    What sort of time will we be meeting for this? ��

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Looking at a Run start time of 10:30, so if people want to aim for Abington around 10 that should be fine.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Run notes will be up either tonight or tomorrow, weather is looking good for the Sunday at the moment so if folk want to picnic they can, as I said there's a nice park over the road from the car park. I suspect it might get busy on a nice day so any tables they do have will be in short supply so maybe pack a picnic blanket.

There's a Co-op near the park if you want to buy lunch there instead of bringing it with you.

There's also rumours going round there may be a birthday cake or two there as well, no candles of course, with the amount we need it'd just be a fire hazard!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Have a great day folks, sorry I can’t make it, I have a couple of ‘events’ involving friends and beer at the weekend. Cracking weather for it though.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Knew ages ago that I'd be working this weekend with absolutely nae chance of getting it off. Thought I'd replied earlier, apologies. Currently halfway through 10 shifts in a row with some 12 hour beauties thrown in

Have fun troops
    Last edited by Crombers; 10th June 2018 at 12:09 AM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Looking forward to this tomorrow xxx