Mini Armrest

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Mine is the Electric Blue and white Cooper S with UJ mirrors and four spot lamps on the front and huge exhausts out the back - you cant miss it :)
    Hear it before you see it you should say Mart...

KINGHORN
    think i mite of seen u down the beach once, but other than that nope,
    choc: yeah the new place is good, spesh cuz i get to use it at weekends when im home to do my own stuff hehe
    scottie: every colour can be matched and every bodyshop will do there best to match it if it aint rite dont take it away from the place if u dont notice it for a few days go back strait away, most places will rectify the work after a few weeks as long as it defo is there fault if they dont they risk bad press, which they no aint good

quote:Originally posted by X30YES
    Hear it before you see it you should say Mart...
    :)

Mini Me
    Got mine fitted,thanks to th NMS getting the part number.Funny thing is ,i got an e-mail from MINI GB,telling me that it should be available next April..........