Mini Armrest

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Dogfather
    I wouldn't mind getting my arches done, I want them painted black cause I'm sick of having to apply back to black everytime I wash it......

Car
    Mini Cooper
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I wouldn't mind getting my arches done, I want them painted black cause I'm sick of having to apply back to black everytime I wash it......
    I know exactly what you mean!:evil:

quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I know exactly what you mean!:evil:
    Sounds like a group buy/discoount thing
    Cooper Coupe...

seany
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by seany

body shop in inverness will do it for half that, and it is just the wheel arches
    Seany can you give me the name of the body shop so I can get a quote.

Want somebody near home either at Inverness or Stirling area.

Mike Norgate
    Carsegate rd south
    inverness
    01463 710779

he will take them off to do the job.

i have the car in there just now getting the bonnet re spray, stone chips all over, £150

KINGHORN
    CHOC i no dunbar its his uncle that is warren just to point out it aint usualy sporty stuff its anything he does, havent seen any of his work up close but think his prices are good

as martin said it is my dad that owns kinghorn bodyshop and as u said the quality of work is top end, thats why we have porsche, merc and saab contracts to name a few, we also use waterbased pait and i allso am gettin ma arches and stuff done soon, waitin to decide on aero kit or not, but hey come in for a quote, and get back to me, then i will sort out some better prices, ie hommers and stuff from ma bro,

kinghorn

quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN
    come in for a quote, and get back to me, then i will sort out some better prices, ie hommers and stuff from ma bro,

kinghorn
    Kinghorn - cheers, its good to find someone who can organise homers for paintwork :) Think I saw your car on union st last weekend.

I basically just want arches and sills colour coded - and after seeing Maxines I know your place will do a good job.

KINGHORN
    quite possibly martin im always out and about when im at home 150 quid on fuel in 2 weeks and thats driving as sensibly as i can,lol,

what colour is ur car and i will see what i can do mite take a while to get back as i am offshore at the mo tho

Mine is the Electric Blue and white Cooper S with UJ mirrors and four spot lamps on the front and huge exhausts out the back - you cant miss it :)

choc
    i know your dad kinghorn from years back when i used to be mates with warren when he worked at kintore . your dad has a quality set up nowadays .cheers fae choc

quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

quite possibly martin im always out and about when im at home 150 quid on fuel in 2 weeks and thats driving as sensibly as i can,lol,

what colour is ur car and i will see what i can do mite take a while to get back as i am offshore at the mo tho
    Is'nt Electric Blue one of the hardest colours to match exact.:question:
    Cooper Coupe...