Mini Armrest

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mini Me
    bmw are more expensive,not because we are ripping you off ,but because we use water basad paint which is 3 times the cost of ordinary paint.So we are more expensive at the moment,but in 2007 everyone will have to use it........sorry me dear !

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by iain

bmw are more expensive,not because we are ripping you off ,but because we use water basad paint which is 3 times the cost of ordinary paint.So we are more expensive at the moment,but in 2007 everyone will have to use it........sorry me dear !
    Cost of paint - £30 quid. BMW labour - £970!!! I think I would shop around. Sh@z got his done for a fraction of that earlier in the year.

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by iain

Colour coded arches will cost £1K.......from BMW Bodyshop.
    It's better value for money putting the bodykit on at the same time £2k for the lot(bearing in mind the kit is £1.5k)....
    Wait a minute your telling me to paint the wheel arches on my car is going to cost £1000.00.

Surely not.
    M4XNS..Maxine had her all the Black done Fiona somewhere in Abz I think for less than that and it looks a great job ,you might try her and see if you can get more details,picture mailed to you

quote:Originally posted by X30YES
    M4XNS..Maxine had her all the Black done Fiona somewhere in Abz I think for less than that and it looks a great job ,you might try her and see if you can get more details,picture mailed to you
    She used

Kinghorn Bodyshop
    Blackburn Business Park,
    Blackburn,
    Aberdeen
    AB21 OPS
    Tel: (01224) 790009
    Fax: (01224) 791011
    e-mail: info@kinghornbodyshop.co.uk

Which by some bizarre coincidence is the family of one of our newest members Kinghorn

And they really did do a nice job of both Maxine and Jordans car (and if that isnt enough plugging to get a discount when I want something doing I dont know what is!!!!! )

choc
    choc here i have a mate who owns a bodyshop in aberdeen it is called northeast autobody he is a brilliant paintsprayer and is reasonable for his prices . it is in the town off union grove in ashley lane

quote:Originally posted by choc

choc here i have a mate who owns a bodyshop in aberdeen it is called northeast autobody he is a brilliant paintsprayer and is reasonable for his prices . it is in the town off union grove in ashley lane
    Thats just round the corner from my flat - might nip round and have a word with him - CHEERS

choc
    go round and see him his name is warren and just say that you got his details from choc. he is a quality painter who deals in mainly sporty stuff

Getting a quote from Dicksons of Dunblane. I've seen their stuff looks good.
    Cooper Coupe...

quote:Originally posted by seany

body shop in inverness will do it for half that, and it is just the wheel arches
    Seany can you give me the name of the body shop so I can get a quote.

Want somebody near home either at Inverness or Stirling area.
    Cooper Coupe...

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Getting a quote from Dicksons of Dunblane. I've seen their stuff looks good.
    Heres their quote £418.30.
    Cooper Coupe...