Mini Armrest

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I'm looking for the 2005 Mini Armrest part No 52 12 0154 307.

Has anyone got one.

Edit: Thought this might be better in this section
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    Looking into you for....£104.68 +vat, but no delivery date available,i will phone MINI UK tomorrow.

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by iain

Looking into you for....£104.68 +vat, but no delivery date available,i will phone MINI UK tomorrow.
    i have ordered one from Germany,it will be here next week,so once i have it fitted to my demo ,i eill give you feedback.....but they are available

i have ordered one from Germany,it will be here next week,so once i have it fitted to my demo ,i eill give you feedback.....but they are available
    Iain can you order me one up please I've seen it fitted that's why I want one.

Let me know.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    Tis done, i will let you know when it arrives(should be next week).....are you fitting it yourself ?

Thanks
    e'mm no never thought of that will get Allan to fit.

What about my colour coded arches. Got a price yet.
    Cooper Coupe...

Heres a link to fitting instructions - in German unfortunately, I had an english set but cant find them at the mo.

Looks fairly straightforward though

2005 Armrest Install (German Version)

Found the english ones now

2005 Armrest Install (English Version)

Mini Me
    Colour coded arches will cost £1K.......from BMW Bodyshop.
    It's better value for money putting the bodykit on at the same time £2k for the lot(bearing in mind the kit is £1.5k)....

Colour coded arches will cost £1K.......from BMW Bodyshop.
    It's better value for money putting the bodykit on at the same time £2k for the lot(bearing in mind the kit is £1.5k)....
    Wait a minute your telling me to paint the wheel arches on my car is going to cost £1000.00.

Surely not.
    Cooper Coupe...

seany
    body shop in inverness will do it for half that, and it is just the wheel arches