SW04 CVC

aimee_s
    saw this blue mini with scottish flag roof deco @ abdn uni today...very nice, dont know if its anyones on here, but it sure looked good with the flag on roof-come on the scots!

Sponsor
    I'm parked next to the elusive G MOIR today. You should get yourselves down to the Fridays bar car park in Garthdee girls (Aimeee and Sheilz)!! ha

aimee_s
    book me a space!!!!!

Sponsor
    Seem to end up parked there every day. I'll try and save you one for 2moro :0)

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Aimee, the car you saw is 'Hamish' he used to belong to me but sold him in August. I've spotted him briefly heading out the Portlethen way in the early evenings but haven't had a chance to flash and toot at him. Its a young lad who has him now. He's a braw wee car. I have an inset photo of him on my desktop which naturally is a pic of Wee Eck.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Seem to end up parked there every day. I'll try and save you one for 2moro :0)
    Is you the one with nice wheels, I work up that way on Auchinyell road and I have seen a nice MINI parked at Fridays, there is another EB cooper S that parks outside my work, dont know who this is either.

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??