Livvy Mini

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    evening all, old codger here

just picked up an F56 cooper in black with Chili at the weekend as a 2nd car

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CPR.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	7203

always fancied one, and was looking for a cheaper car to run on a daily basis to work and back

test drove and bought it in typical Scottish weather, and now seeing the stuff I should have clocked earlier :(

but on the positive side, well cared for mechanically and interior wise, guess these city cars get a few more scrapes than out here in Livvy, so it's a call to a dent repairer, a tentative windscreen repair and worst case a bonnet respray !

my other car was detailed and c quartz applied from new, so although its a 2nd car I want it detailed for ease of cleaning, no point in doing that yet till the basics are done

picked up a new set of Loop with non run flats pretty cheap, so got them fully protected and dressed before swapping out the runflats

also snagged some new led spot/drl/cornering lights, and plan to code them in myself after I've ripped the front end off

will post up shortly in relevant forum regarding the non functioning rear washer and weak front washers
    Last edited by TheBurras; 12th March 2018 at 11:13 PM. Reason: pic added

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Welcome to nms have a look at the meet section for shows & runs ect
    New sig coming soon

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS. Looks a nice little car. Hopefully see you at an event soon
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Welcome to The Madhouse.

Enjoy & be safe.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint of sarcasm.