Hi new from Dalkeith/Edinburgh

Threaded View

Bought myself a 08 plate Cooper s with 66k miles a few weeks ago on a private sale. Think the car is exceelent so far and drives really well with the lsd. Car completely standard at moment just had it in for a full service and check over midweek and it does have a few slight issues. Exhaust flexi after cat is worn away needs new exhaust, 2 rear tyres need replaced and condensation in front fogs not to bad for a 10 year old car. The car has also had new timing chain which I have receipts for. Person that I bought it from said it's had new water pump and new lamda sensor recently. I still have a bit to learn about the minis. I have had fords for years and still have a mk3 forcus st. Here is a pic of the car
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0109.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	7205

Sorry not sure how to remove or turn pics around ��
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9987.jpg