Joy of my R56-S

Anybody feel the same? Had my pocket rocket about 2 months now and every time I go out I just start laughing, so much fun!!

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Nothing like it xx

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    My first R56 S was the best car in the world. I couldn't see past it. It was going to be my forever car that I would never sell. That didn't go quite to plan.

Took me a while to make mini number 2 my own but I think it's definitely getting there. Didn't fall for it like my first mini but after being over to the west coast and doing a few runs in the Highlands it's definitely growing on me. Still a few tweaks to be done.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I just have to look at GP1499 and I grin from ear to ear.

For me now it’s the great memories it brings back most of which are from when I’ve been out causing chaos with my NMS Family.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint of sarcasm.

I've owned mine over 13 years and never plan on selling it, it's really got under my skin.

It'll get a full restoration if it comes to it

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    I've had my R50 for nearly 14 years & if need be I'll eat into my pension to keep it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    I've owned mine over 13 years and never plan on selling it, it's really got under my skin.

It'll get a full restoration if it comes to it
    & you've certainly gotten under the skin of your R53 Gordon, one epic MINI

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

I had one of the very first S’s when they came out, after I sold that I vowed I’d never have another mini, roll on a few years and I randomly decided I wanted another. Had it a year and a half now, spent more repairing the broken bits under the bonnet that I did on the whole car, away to spend another chunk on it for some repairs and a wee mod or two, not to mention the requirement of owning your own North Sea oil field to keep up with the burning oil issue, plan on keeping her for a few years until I can afford my mid-life crisis car!

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Great cars R56 ‘s
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland