Snow day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Well that’s the second day off work today due to the weather,can hardly see the cars now and digging out will be a nightmare.
    nothing for it but to stay indoors until it stops snowing but the wind has picked up so we will see how much drifting (not of the car variety) we get .
    cant see the wall at the side of the drive can’t see the steps up to the garden (for the dogs) .
    so who is attempting to go to work by whatever means and who is in the house ?
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I’ve started digging the snow on the street so I can hopefully get to work tomorrow. Just was no way to get up the hill with a foot and a half of snow there and no grit. Not worth putting yourself at risk if you don’t have to. Will prob cost me a days holiday today but so be it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wifey away to work again in the 530d - who says RWD doesn't work in this weather?

I went for a jog last night, had to use the road as the snow on the path was nearly at my knees

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    That’s the spirit,on a good note work has messaged me to stay off until red alert is cleared or able to make it in ,so off till next week

I think I will be heading out on the fat bike tomorrow though

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    R53 Cooper S
    I work on the bins for the council so if I don't go in I don't get paid. Been there the last 2 days and will be there the rest of the week as well

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkeez View Post
    I work on the bins for the council so if I don't go in I don't get paid. Been there the last 2 days and will be there the rest of the week as well
    That’s not good

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Made it in last two nights, Newton Mearns to East Kilbride (11 miles) without any real issues in the hire Golf. Inclines were a bit challenging mind

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Made it in last two nights, Newton Mearns to East Kilbride (11 miles) without any real issues in the hire Golf. Inclines were a bit challenging mind

Car
    F56 MINI COOPER S Thunder grey
    made it to work yesterday struggle but got here then dot sent home 3 hours later
    made it in today no problem

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit colour coded jcw pro front splitters Maxton design roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser, wheel arches side skirts, fuel cap, heads up display, black door handles headlamp and tail light trims, ac schnitzer front splitter maxton design side skirt extensions, ultra racing strut brace