Hello From Aberdeenshire

Threaded View

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Cooper F56 BRG
    Afternoon,

I just Picked up a 67 Plate cooper. I traded my M235 in for it to have something more efficient for the work commute.

The car Is BRG.. its the first time in a long time ive owned something with less than 300 horses and to me honest I am loving it.

Not much planned for it really but I do have some KW coilovers on order hopefully get them next week

I met Mikeswagon last night and picked up a De-Chroming Kit (Top lad)

Apart from that I am not planning on doing much. Toying with the Idea of a centre Pipe and Map but I may leave it a few months for when I get bored with it.

The car is really my commuter as I have a "project toy" to blow the cobwebs off.

SO if you see a wee BRG cooper in Aberdeenshire gimme a flash.

cheers RB

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by RB2-; 27th February 2018 at 01:35 PM.