Scottish Car Show 15th July 2018

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Car
    MINI Cooper S Convertible R52
    Was at the show too with my Civic Aerodeck (wasn't on a stand though, just slumming it in the car park!). Saw all the Minis and then realised it was you guys!!!! Said to my Mrs Gayle "that's the club I'm in with Carly" (my R56 cooper). She was like "so you could have had her on a stand ya numpty! Lol That was bad enough, but further round the site, we saw a bloody civic Aerodeck on a stand!! Don't think she's called me a numpty twice in one day before!!!

Had a good look round the stand guys, all your Minis looking superb. Wanted to come over and say hello but don't know anyone yet and didn't want to look like a stalker! Lol only know William, but can't remember what he looks like!

We saw a lot of really great cars that were on our wish list. Have to agree with Ali, the tossers/neds revving the engines did our nut in. Deffo no need for it. It even started happening in the main hall, so was really loud. We eventually gifted up with the revving/constant backfires so called it a day and went home. I thought I was just imagining it smelling the wacky baccy! Was blooming everywhere!

Will need to get to some nms meets so we can get to know you all!

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by chillax View Post
    Was at the show too with my Civic Aerodeck (wasn't on a stand though, just slumming it in the car park!). Saw all the Minis and then realised it was you guys!!!! Said to my Mrs Gayle "that's the club I'm in with Carly" (my R56 cooper). She was like "so you could have had her on a stand ya numpty! Lol That was bad enough, but further round the site, we saw a bloody civic Aerodeck on a stand!! Don't think she's called me a numpty twice in one day before!!!

Had a good look round the stand guys, all your Minis looking superb. Wanted to come over and say hello but don't know anyone yet and didn't want to look like a stalker! Lol only know William, but can't remember what he looks like!

We saw a lot of really great cars that were on our wish list. Have to agree with Ali, the tossers/neds revving the engines did our nut in. Deffo no need for it. It even started happening in the main hall, so was really loud. We eventually gifted up with the revving/constant backfires so called it a day and went home. I thought I was just imagining it smelling the wacky baccy! Was blooming everywhere!

You are more than welcome to join in
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan

Welcome to any events. There’s a few social things coming up that’s a great way for you to meet folks
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    mini roadster jcw

if it was a blue aerodeck with yellow tinted lights that belongs to my mates daughter , she does all the work on it herself including a recent engine swap
    TAPS AFF FITT DOON

Car
    MINI Cooper S Convertible R52
    Quote Originally Posted by digi View Post
    if it was a blue aerodeck with yellow tinted lights that belongs to my mates daughter , she does all the work on it herself including a recent engine swap
    That's the one! Had a number plate on the dash with Aimee on it. Impressive that she's done all that herself, did look sweet. Wish I'd taken some Civic5 flyers with me as I don't think she's in our club, although have deffo seen her deck in the club in the past.