Wanted: R50/R53 Parcel Shelf

Car
    Mrs S's 55 Plate Cooper CVT :-)
    Don't suppose anyone has a parcel shelf kicking about at the back of their shed / garage they don't need?

It's for an R50 Cooper but IIRR the R53 S one should fit too?

TIA :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Mods

I've probably got an R53 one in the garage - the only difference is the R53 one has a vent in it. Located in Aberdeenshire

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    I've probably got an R53 one in the garage - the only difference is the R53 one has a vent in it. Located in Aberdeenshire
    Aye - forgot about that but wouldn't bother me - if you want to check and let me know incl postage to Edinburgh EH19 3JQ - Can get one from a breakers on ebay if postage is a mare.

Cheers

Postage would be a faff as it would cost £20ish due to the size of it - would need to go Parcelforce

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    Thanks don’t worry about it. Breakers ones are£23 all in. Cheers