I'm never good at these things because they make you feel like you're at an AA meeting or something! Hi I'm Paul and I'm new here (obviously) Bought a mini one salt today which I intend on fixing to sell on again and thought it would be worthwhile joining for your knowledge and help! I like owners forums and I'm a member of a few, Scottishvag because I like my Volkswagens and my daily is a Skoda Superb, and I've also got a passion and major interest in Rover 75s and MG ZTs, I've had a few of those and a member of the owners forums for them as well.

The Mini I bought is a one with the salt pack, it also has a sunroof with rear glass as well and cruise control which I was surprised to see. It's a 2002 52 plate with 53.1k miles fully genuine! It does need a little bit of work, the exhaust is knocking and loose and it needs 2 front tyres, a good valet and the handbrake only works on one side! It has a small area of lacquer peel on the quarter panel and a removable ding at the same spot and it has a cracked rear light lense so will be replacing that also. Hopefully I can pick your brains and source any bits I may need from here?

So hi lol