Electrical query

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Don't ask me why but I must have been one of the very few who loved the rebooted Knight Rider in 2008, granted I didn't get to see all the episodes though.

My question is this, on my 2011 Cooper S, how easy do you think it would be to buy and fit a red neon 'scanner' type to the bonnet scoop?

Any ideas/suggestions/recommendations all thanked for, in advance

It would be very easy, using a red led strip light and a flasher unit with a relay. I’m sure there are other ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    There is a guy from the full on mini forums. Luke he has a slammed pepper white S he has fitted a knight rider strip to his rear bumper. Luke Williams he should pop up on facebook

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    There is a guy from the full on mini forums. Luke he has a slammed pepper white S he has fitted a knight rider strip to his rear bumper. Luke Williams he should pop up on facebook
    I think the guy you are referring to is also known on Instagram as talldarkrandom

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by Kettlepot View Post
    I think the guy you are referring to is also known on Instagram as talldarkrandom
    Yeah that's luke

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Any links to the guy, I dont wanna just message a random Luke Williams!

Thanks

Car
    Mini Cooper S r56 2008
    Resurrecting this old post as I found a vid on YouTube that could be the sort of thing that might appeal to some. Guy installed LEDs in scoop and created an app with different effects.

http://youtu.be/BxctjxHxrJI