Knockhill Trackday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Cheers guys. Had a look at Dreadnought's FB and didn't see much about trackdays - how much notice do they give?
    Have a look at their website Gordon, looked at it a couple of days and their track nights are listed for the whole year... they normally put the dates up as soon as they have them available and they book up quick ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53
    I can also recommend the Dreadnought track nights. That was my intro to track driving and they are very well run with a full driver briefing before the fun starts. The staff at knockhill Marshall the event professionally and will black flag anybody not sticking to the rules.
    I can also recommend Dreadnought garage in callander as an excellent place to get any work done, particularly if you want suspension set up or wheel alignment done. When I was competing in hillclimb with my mx5 many of our class went there to get their cars set up by Paul. Really nice family owned business and Paul races in the MG series so they know what they are doing! The garage is always full of interesting sports cars.
    Despite all that they are very happy to talk you through the effect any changes should have on the car or explain how stuff works, very enlightening for a mechanical dunce like me!
    To top it off their costs are very reasonable. Think it cost me £50 the last time I had a 4 wheel alignment done on my mx5.

Another option for track time is at East Ayrshire Car Club's muirkirk circuit. Membership of the club is only £20 per year and they run track nights once a month (£10) and track days once a month (£35).

The circuit is tight but only 1 car on track at a time so you won't get hit by anybody else!

I've signed up for the track night on July 23rd - anyone else coming along?

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I've signed up for the track night on July 23rd - anyone else coming along?
    Craig and I usually turn up to spectate and blether at these
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Bring your camera then!

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I’ll be in holiday for that track night so I’ll miss it sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Bring your camera then!
    I can do that.....
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53
    I have signed up for their may track night and will probably do June and July as well. Hope to see you there.