Fitting badge on grill

Hi thinking of getting a S badge for front of my R56-S grill. How hard are they to fit? Cheers!

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    If its the same as the Jcw badge which I believe it is. You find the place you want it push the threaded part through and there is a plate that's held on by 2 bolts

I don't think there was ever an S badge for the front of the R56 as OEM. Which means you can either attach some legs to the back of a plain S badge to then secure it through the grille, or just glue it in place.

I suppose you could get hold of the F56 front S badge and bodge that on. Might look into that actually for our R56

Edit: just checked realoem and the part number for the F56 front S badge is 51137414340

Edit again: check ebay item no. 152788573120
    Last edited by Mon the fish; 11th January 2018 at 08:37 AM.

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Cheers think they are hard due to front grill! It’s getting into the back of the grill that’s hard?

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Definitely not hard grille comes off with 5 pop pins 5 on top then it's only held in by 4 springy flaps. You push the tabs in and the bottom of the grille comes straight out